My name is Gregg Katzman and I have a totally healthy obsession with talking about comic books and the movies, TV shows, and video games that are inspired by them. Since 2011, I've been fortunate enough to write for some of the biggest and best names in geek culture: Comic Vine, Screen Rant, IGN, Midtown Comics, and About.com's Marvel section. Now, I'm looking for a site to call home, whether it's a steady freelance opportunity or even one of those rare full-time opportunities that I've heard so much about.
I absolutely fell in love with writing editorials and reviews, conducting interviews (including Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson, Geoff Johns, and Hugh Jackman), appearing on camera, taking part in podcasts, collaborating with studios and companies to give fans great opportunities, and so much more. I also spent some time building fan events at Midtown Comics and worked on New York Comic Con 2017 - connecting with fans and making them feel more involved is something that I'm incredibly passionate about. If you're interested in learning more about my career, you can check out my LinkedIn profile here.
Below, I've shared some of my favorite writing samples and I can provide countless more samples if needed.
- Superman: Why He Isn't a Boring Powerhouse
- Why it's Okay to Love Discussing Comic Book Fights
- Know a Batman Foe: Deadshot
- TMNT: Why the Franchise Has Lasting Power
- Elektra: A Great Series that Deserved Better Sales
- Batman Doesn't Always Win and that's Okay
- Moon Knight Deserves a Netflix Show
- Does a Venom Movie Need Spider-Man?
- Bane: One of Batman's Best Villains
- Full list of Screen Rant articles
- Full list of comic book reviews
- Full list of articles on this blog